Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Giant is better.

When I was a kid, I used to think everything in a miniature version was cuter.
Jerome vs. Jerome Junior:

Siblings: (we like to say, "what happened to us??")

Today, we defied the idea that smaller is cuter. Thank you, Wilton, for your giant cupcake pan. Here is a double chip giant chocolate cupcake that I made for Charles Stephens.

I'm not gonna lie - this was more complicated than it looks! Being my first attempt with the pan, I think I have many more ideas on how to make it better next time. :) Again, so much to look forward to!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You still like mini's. Admit it.

    The CUPCAKE was a hit, but I still like the mini's on the plate around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. It turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Can't believe you're thinking of ways to make it better! It looks fabulous and probably tastes even better than it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture of young you and your brother looks like it should be a dvd cover of a drama

    it's joey :)

    ReplyDelete