Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Dawn of a New Era

For awhile, I thought that blogs were for people who had too much time. I am totally wrong! It's for people who have interesting things to say and want to share it. If you have met me, I'm hoping you think that I am one of those interesting people. You just can't help but say, "Gosh, that Jeanette...now she's an interesting asian".

This reminds me of my best friend, Hannah. She and I always enjoyed our conversations so much that we thought it best to share them with the world via an amusing reality show. Truthfully, I think we never followed through with the idea because of those moments when we are laying on the floor with the TV on, doing nothing. We thought it best not to share these moments...perchance until now. :0O

Originally, I wanted to start a blog so that I could get my baked goods on http://www.tastespotting.com/. How can you resist pictures of yummy looking foods?

Needless to say, you have many things to look forward to.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment