Sunday, July 19, 2009

Teal Brownie Hearts



Almost a year ago, I took it upon myself to bake something for everybody's birthdays at work. It gave me a reason to bake when I had the urge to do so, and it also gave me an "out" to try out some cool recipes. Unfortunately, I don't think I can continue this tradition for much longer...I wish everybody had summer birthdays!

Lately, Tracy has gotten a kick out of the teal/chocolate brown combination. Anytime you would pass a dress, sheets, napkins, plates, etc with those colors, she would love it! Needless to say, I made brownie cupcakes with that same theme (inspired by Martha Stewart).
Cute, no?

I have a few more birthdays this week, so we will see what I can do next. Ideas?? :)

2 comments:

  1. those are soooo Martha! you are quite a talented baker. maybe next time, something abit brighter and lighter in color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you see what she made for a party we had tonight...YELLOW!

    ReplyDelete