Monday, July 20, 2009

A little something extra

Remember in Legally Blonde when Elle prints her resume on scented pink paper? She justifies it by saying, "I think it gives it a little something extra!" Get ready for my something extra.


So, Ellen is the only person that has commented on my blog. I'm saying this not because I am angry, but because something hilarious (and asian) has come of it.


Look below. It says "1 comments" where she left not two, not three, but ONE comment. One singular comment. You may not know this, but several asians unintentially add an unnecessary "s" at the end of words (or, in other cases, omit s's).


Example: We need to go to Menard to buy some paints.
Translation: We need to go to Menards to buy some paint.


That's SO asian...and I love it. :)

3 comments:

  1. And I'm not even Asian.

    It's just nice manners to leave a comment. But some people aren't used to doing so, and it does take a while for a blog to catch on.

    I would have commented every time I checked it, but then people would have thought I have no life.

    Now, go to my blog and leave a comment (I am not above bossing people or coming off as needy!)

    BTW, is your blue something extra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahem. me will start leaving you lots of comments.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete